Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Notebook (2004)

That's a classic! The Notebook, starring Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams! (I like them both so much!)


I saw this movie in 2006 and I was left speechless! It ignited the "Nicholas-Sparks-craze phase" which meant that whenever I got into a bookstore I would run to the letter S in the fiction section and buy whatever Nicholas Sparks book was available (but for some reason I could not find The Notebook!). 

So, I spent one year and a half trying to find the book in Greece until a kind man at a bookstore told me he would order it for me!When I held it in my hands it was such a delight! 

Yeah, ok, he's not a real writer blah blah blah...  Why not? He writes beautiful stories using the same pattern, so what? Pick one of his books in random and I bet you you'll cry your eyes out in the end!
I love Nicholas Sparks!

EXTRA TREAT: (MTV 2005 Movie Awards, Best Kiss)


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

goodreads

Followers