Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Movies to Die For

When it comes to cinema, I'm a big fan of horror. I love (this will come as a surprise) American horror movies with all their cliches: girls who will go upstairs to check out that weird sound, or those who will start calling the creepy guy, who is on the phone to tell them he will slash their neck, names. Writing these lines I have this in mind:




However, after watching one too many of this kind of scary movies I don't get that frightened afterwards anymore. I mean, I don't turn on all the lights at home and move reluctantly from one room to the other. The three movies that have given me actual nightmares and have disrupted my sleep causing me to sweat, toss and turn are: (drum roll)

Rosemary's Baby (1968)
 

The Shining (1980)

(and a Spanish one) 
El Orfanato (2007)

Creep yourself out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Followers

goodreads