Sunday, March 18, 2012

Viva Las Vegas!

As I've said before, I think Las Vegas is amazing.

The reason we visited Vegas last June was to see Celine Dion perform live in Caesar's Palace, so we were there for basically 24 hours; landed on Tuesday morning and took off the next day. Before we got there, we didn't quite know what to expect and, to tell you the truth, we were a little intimidated! 

Being a moviephile, I have this weird habit of being extremely influenced by things I am positively impressed with in movies. So, when the time had come for us to book a hotel in Las Vegas, I went for Planet Hollywood. Can you guess why?



The day finally came and we flew there:


We checked into our room...

Extra bonus for cinema-lovers: 
Each room has a movie theme!!! Ours was 9 Months!




waiting for the elevator
I couldn't believe I was in Vegas, but we still had some hours to go until the concert. I was so close to making one of my biggest dreams come true that I started getting anxious! What if there's a problem with our will-call tickets? What if? What if?

But luckily nothing happened!After an exhausting ten-minute walk from Planet Hollywood to Caesar's Palace (it was 40+ degrees Celsius outside) I was finally holding the tickets in my hands!!





The show started like this, and I was in so much awe I couldn't hold my tears back.(important detail: I've been a fan of Celine's for almost 14 years now, I grew up with her music)

   

She was amazing! Goddess material!
 
    

I still can't believe I've seen her live! 

.....................................................................................................................

So, on the second day it was time for some souvenir shopping! This is what I got:



Oh, Las Vegas is indeed amazing and I would love to go back one day!

2 comments:

  1. So cool! Sounds like you had an amazing time!And hey I'm following your awesome blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my blog Monty! Thank you for becoming a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

goodreads

Followers