Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California

Growing up I used to watch Beverly Hills, 90210. Oh, come on. You know what I'm talking about:

So, when I heard they were re-doing it, I couldn't wait! I never miss an episode of the revamped 90210. It's so refreshing and the girls are so well-styled. I love Silver (Jessica Stroup)! And yes, it's absurd that 19-year-olds would be so wealthy and lead such adult lives, but still... it's fun to watch!
So, when I actually physically visited Beverly Hills last June, I felt like being on the set of the series! I expected Brandon or Naomi to pop out from somewhere. The only one who did pop out, though, was one of the husbands of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. (Yes, I watch that, too. Sue me.)



such irony! the most unstylish footwear I own treading on the walk of style!




the hotel featured in Pretty Woman
the cleanest little square I've ever seen
It is a beautiful area. Would I want to live there? Well, it was good while it lasted, but I think the answer to that question would be no! That kind of excessive wealth would be so much pressure; watching it on TV suits me just fine, but no more than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Followers

goodreads