Friday, September 7, 2012

Headhunters (2011)

I had missed going to the movies so much, but after the boredom I felt watching The Avengers, I decided to skip the Dark Knight, Ice Age and the Expendables and wait until something decent showed up at the local theater. And finally, Headhunters appeared!

Eager to devour a new movie and equipped with our sodas and nachos, we walked to our seats, realizing it would be another private screening. Yes, it was just my boyfriend, me and one other person watching this film. 
from here
I'm usually reluctant when it comes to European cinema and having watched the Swedish version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, I was prepared for another too-long-but-there's-no-climax movie all the way from Norway. Luckily, I was wrong!

I loved Headhunters! There was action, there was romance, there were gory scenes that made me cover my eyes, there was mystery and some crucial twists in the plot! It was compelling. There's nothing like the euphoria induced by a good movie.


10 comments:

  1. Ist ein guter Film, so spielt das Leben...:-)

    Lieben Gruß
    CL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you're right Cloudy!

      Have a nice day! :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds interesting; if we can find it around here....

    How are you??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will get it at some point.

      I'm fine, just busy with work...

      Delete
  3. Yep I loved this film too....can't believe the guy from Game of Thrones is in it...oooh but he is a dish :o)

    Have a great weekend Evi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember you mentioning it in a comment, so I was really happy when it finally arrived in Greece!

      Game of Thrones... Everyone seems to be watching this show, maybe I should start too!

      Enjoy the weekend! :)

      Delete
  4. Looks interesting will have to check it out.....I hope you have been well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been very busy, annoyingly busy and I'm now trying to catch up with the blogosphere!

      The movie is worth watching.

      Enjoy the weekend! :)

      Delete
  5. You are so creative and wildly so. I am a blogger that doesn't do awards. They sniffle my creativity because I am forced to focus on myself. nope -

    but, I do admire those that do them.

    Have a fab weekend and the week beginning!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very kind Renae! Actually some weeks ago, when I was passing on an award I was disappointed to see your blog is award-free. I wanted to nominate you! :)

      Delete

goodreads

Followers