Saturday, October 20, 2012

close to nature!

As I won't be able to visit any new places for some time due to work, I decided to take every chance I get for a photo! Most of them are taken while driving and some others while walking. This little project made me see that nature is much closer than we realize!

Early evening on Friday, just above one of the most central roads in Ioannina...



A foggy Saturday morning...


The fog didn't last long...


(yes, both pictures were taken today!)

A sunny afternoon, just behind one of the largest supermarkets here...



I'm very happy to be linking with Fiona's Green Day over at Raindrops and Daisies after a long time. Why don't you visit her beautiful blog and check out more green posts?

Have a great Saturday evening!

p.s: today's music in the car:

10 comments:

  1. Hello my friend,

    I love the fog photo (reminds me of here)
    except we don't get those beautiful blue blue skies when it lifts :(

    The greens are beautiful.
    Your photos are so lovely
    and you are right that nature is closer
    than we think.

    I am so glad that you linked up.

    Is it cold there now?

    I have the fire lit and it is dark and miserable.....

    Hoping for sunshiny days!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Εχουμε την τύχη να ζούμε σε μία χώρα που ο καιρός όσο και άν χαλάει πάντα βγαίνει αυτός ο υπέροχος λαμπερός ήλιος , ακόμα και σε μεγάλα υψόμετρα ! όμορφες φωτογραφίες για τΟ Green Day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Καλησπέρα Εύη!Πολύ όμορφες οι φωτογραφίες σου!Ωραία μέρη!!Οι φωτό μέ τήν ομίχλη,υπέροχες!Καλά νά περνάς!Καλό βραδυ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calling by from the Green Day Meme on Raindrops and Daisies, what a lovely selection of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Πολύ όμορφες όλες...κι έχεις δίκιο..η φύση είναι κοντά μας..καλό βράδυ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the light when the sun is trying to burn off the fog.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Evi,
    The pictures of the blue sky and the sun are amazing. You are taking prettier pictures every time I come and visit. Come and see the Red Rose Alley girls of you get a chance. It is the first time we put pictures of us on our blog. Have a relaxing Sunday, my friend.
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lieben Gruß und einen fröhlichen Sonntag mit ganz viel Sonnenschein...
    Cloudy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, especially the last photo - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unfortunately, I have had to watch some of our beautiful October (my favourite month of the year) days pass me by, due to illness. Such is life!

    I would have been more than a bit worried if I had been a passenger in your car if you were driving whilst taking photographs on the foggy day!

    Isn't nature wonderful though?

    Enjoy what's left of October - who know what weather will follow it...

    ReplyDelete

goodreads

Followers