Sunday, October 28, 2012

Rainy Sunday

 
We've got nothing but tomorrow to keep us from today  
And we walk around in circles like everything's okay


It's just a phase, you're in a daze, maybe a melancholy day 
Don't try to fight, what's wrong is right, it's just a melancholy day
                                                                   

Rain all day and I'll stay all day with you, with you.
Rain all day and I'll stay all day with you, with you.
                                                                   
  
The look upon your face tells me all I need to know  
 And words will not convey what somebody can show

  
There is no place on the face of the earth I'd rather be  
Nowhere in time, no boat on the Rhine, no place I would rather be

 

 Rain all day and I'll stay all day with you, with you.
Rain all day and I'll stay all day with you, with you. 

Fleming & John-Rain All Day
lyrics from here 


18 comments:

  1. Raining here all day too!
    But I'm all snuggled up in front of the fire
    so don't mind it!!

    Lovely photos - wow they are so good.
    I love the collages

    Take care and enjoy the rest of your Sunday

    x Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. No rain here but very very cold! Gorgeous photos Evi!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eδώ δέν λέει νά βρέξη μέ τίποτα Εύη μου!Σέ ευχαριστώ πολύ γιά τίς ευχές σου κοριτσάκι!Ολες μά όλες οι φωτογραφίες σου είναι πανέμορφες!Καί αυτές μέ τήν λίμνη, φανταστικές!Καλή εβδομάδα!ΦΙΛΆΚΙΑ!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos of the rain. Wish we had some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful; wonderful photos!

    Oh, and I'll post the recipe for the soup later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pictures! I love the rain :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful post - me too ... love the rain. I find it so soothing on the roof at night

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely images. Haven't heard the song before. Very nice. Have a great week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Evi,
    This last picture is so cool, and I love all the orange Fall colors in the second one. I enjoy looking at your pictures. They are very simple and full of beauty. Have a wonderful week.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pictures! I love the autumny feeling of this post!
    xo
    Eleonor

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Photo's Evi! Wishing you a wonderful week.
    Sue xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. μα πόσο όμορφες εικόνες και τις έδεσες τέλεια με το κομμάτι! καλή εβδομάδα Εύη μου, φιλάκια!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dearest Evi,
    Wow, gorgeous pictures under the rain(^_^)v My area in Japan, not much rain recentry, so I really loved to see your pictures♡♡♡
    I hope you are having a wonderful new week.
    Sending you lots of love and hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

    ReplyDelete
  14. How are you Evi?

    I love it when it rains.. I'm sorry but I just feel so clean and refreshed whenever I hear the rain fall. It gives me a sense of tranquility too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Τέλειες φωτογραφίες!!
    Η Κυριακή ήταν βροχερή σχεδόν παντού, αλλά εσύ τη φωτογράφισες τόσο όμορφα και την έντυσες μουσικά!!
    Καλό βράδυ!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely pics of the rain. It is quite rainy here at the moment too - I think winter will be with us real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi love the photo's I love it when it rains love the different smells that follow.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

goodreads

Followers