Friday, November 23, 2012

happy friday!

Hello everyone!

Today I want to thank all of you who commented on my previous post and sent me comforting wishes. They worked! After working non-stop for 10 days, I had three last-minute cancellations yesterday, so I managed to fill the afternoon and evening with all the things I would normally do in one whole week. Thank you!  :)


Also, I want to thank Sofia at lovalafashion for giving me the Liebster Award! Why don't you visit her blog for some incredibly stylish fashion tips?

My answers to Sofia's questions:

1. What is your worst nightmare?
 Jinxing my biggest dream.

2. If you could go back in time, where would you go?Why?
The '60s. I love the fashion and the music (and the eyeliner). I would maybe even have a chance to watch The Beatles live?  
 
3. What is your biggest dream?
 I'll talk about it when I accomplish it.

4. Favourite show.Why?
That's tough because I'm an avid TV viewer. The one that has me compelled from beginning to end, though, is American Horror Story: Asylum .

5. Favourite piece of clothing/accessory.
I tend to wear scarves every day, no matter the outfit.
 
6. Where is your most relaxed place to be?
Under my duvet, with a hot cup of Sleepy Time or a glass of wine, watching one of my favorite TV shows. 

7. Chocolate or lollies?
Chocolate.
 
8. Who is the closest person to you?
 Señor O.  :)
 
9. If you were invaded by aliens in your house, what would you do, how would you react?
I would think that if I survived no one would believe me afterwards.
 
10. Mac or PC?
I use Windows for work but my iPad is the extension of my hand.
 
11. Do you enjoy receiving Liebster Awards?
Yes, it's nice to feel appreciated!

I have passed on the Liebster award quite a few times now, so I won't pass it on today. However you are welcome to take it if you'd like to!

Have a great day and an amazing weekend! Thank you again for all the positivity! :)

14 comments:

  1. Συγχαρητήρια για το βραβείο..μου άρεσαν οι απαντήσεις σου..και χαίρομαι που η χτεσινή μέρα ήταν όμορφη..
    Καλή σου μέρα!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Καλημέρα! Συγχαρητήρια για το βραβείο!
    Να σαι πάντα καλά να απολαμβάνεις όσα αγαπάς :)
    Καλό Σαββατοκύριακο με πολλά χαμόγελα!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Συγχαρητήρια για το βραβείο ! Όμορφες εικόνες και είδες που μετά τη βροχή βγαίνει το ουράνιο τόξο ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Καλημέρα Εύη μου!!! Συγχαρητήρια για το βραβείο και για τις όμορφες απαντήσεις!! :) οι φωτογραφίες μου αρέσουν πολύ!! :) να έχεις ένα πανέμορφο Σαββατοκύριακο, να χαμογελάς! :) φιλάκια πολλά!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!

    So glad you got a small break at least; happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos Evi! Happy Friday,
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Συγχαρητήρια Εύη μου γιά τό βραβείο!Φανταστκές φωτογραφίες όπως πάντα!Νά έχης ένα όμορφο καί ξεκούραστο Σ/Κ!Φιλάκια!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award - you deserve it! There were some interesting questions here and I enjoyed reading your answers - I think I would have said chocolate and scarves although I love shoes and bags too!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on the award.

    I loved reading more about you.

    I hope that all is well with you.

    Wishing you a lovely weekend

    x Fiona

    ps I wear scarves everyday too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so pleased you found some time for yourself. I have to be up at 5.30 for work tomorrow, but I'll enjoy a rest myself on Sunday.

    I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Συγχαρητήρια για το βραβείο!!!! Αυτές οι φωτό σου με ξετρελλαίνουν... :)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the 60's too, Evi. Peace and love.....that'a what they tried to express.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, please listen to the Beatles song, 'Let It Be' sometime. You will love it.
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Awesome Followers

follow me on twitter

goodreads