Today I want to thank all of you who commented on my previous post and sent me comforting wishes. They worked! After working non-stop for 10 days, I had three last-minute cancellations yesterday, so I managed to fill the afternoon and evening with all the things I would normally do in one whole week. Thank you! :)
Also, I want to thank Sofia at lovalafashion for giving me the Liebster Award! Why don't you visit her blog for some incredibly stylish fashion tips?
My answers to Sofia's questions:
1. What is your worst nightmare?
Jinxing my biggest dream.
2. If you could go back in time, where would you go?Why?
The '60s. I love the fashion and the music (and the eyeliner). I would maybe even have a chance to watch The Beatles live?
3. What is your biggest dream?
I'll talk about it when I accomplish it.
4. Favourite show.Why?
That's tough because I'm an avid TV viewer. The one that has me compelled from beginning to end, though, is American Horror Story: Asylum .
5. Favourite piece of clothing/accessory.
I tend to wear scarves every day, no matter the outfit.
6. Where is your most relaxed place to be?
Under my duvet, with a hot cup of Sleepy Time or a glass of wine, watching one of my favorite TV shows.
7. Chocolate or lollies?
8. Who is the closest person to you?
Señor O. :)
9. If you were invaded by aliens in your house, what would you do, how would you react?
I would think that if I survived no one would believe me afterwards.
10. Mac or PC?
I use Windows for work but my iPad is the extension of my hand.
11. Do you enjoy receiving Liebster Awards?
Yes, it's nice to feel appreciated!
I have passed on the Liebster award quite a few times now, so I won't pass it on today. However you are welcome to take it if you'd like to!
Have a great day and an amazing weekend! Thank you again for all the positivity! :)