Tuesday, November 20, 2012

"sometimes I'm a travelman, but tonight this engine's failing"

It's one of those hectic weeks again. The only good thing about it is I dug up an old cd in the car, and I keep listening to this song by The Killers:
Silently reflection turns my world to stone Patiently correction leaves us all alone And sometimes I’m a travel man But tonight this engine's failing

Read more: THE KILLERS - TRANQUILIZE LYRICS



Tranquilize-The Killers ft. Lou Reed

Silently reflection turns my world to stone Patiently correction leaves us all alone And sometimes I’m a travel man But tonight this engine's failing

Read more: THE KILLERS - TRANQUILIZE LYRICS
Silently reflection turns my world to stone Patiently correction leaves us all alone And sometimes I’m a travel man But tonight this engine's failing

Read more: THE KILLERS - TRANQUILIZE LYRICS
Silently reflection turns my world to stone
Patiently correction leaves us all alone
And sometimes I'm a travel man
But tonight this engine's failing


10 comments:

  1. Sending a bright spot and a quiet moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ας είναι .... μία δύσκολη βδομάδα ....
    βρήκες όμως το θησαυρό ...Εύχομαι
    να διορθωθούν τα πράγματα ...
    Χαμογέλασε !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. όλα καλά θα πάνε..θα το δεις!
    φιλάκια και χαμόγελα..πολλά!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Αύριο θα είναι μια καινούργια μέρα!
    Συμφωνώ με την φίλη του Mystickland...όλα καλά θα πάνε!
    Φιλάκια! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take a glass of wine and put yor feet on the table!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Εύχομαι να μην είναι τόσο δύσκολη τελικά..και να πάνε όλα καλά!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you can find a little peace and tranquility amidst the maelstrom of the modern world!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ολα καλά σού εύχομαι Εύη μου!Καλό βράδυ!!Φιλάκια!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ελπίζω να έρθουν καλύτερες μέρες Εύη μου... δεν ξέρω γιατί αυτός ο καιρός είναι γενικά δύσκολος!
    Να είσαι καλά!
    Καλό βράδυ!

    ReplyDelete

Awesome Followers

follow me on twitter

goodreads