Tuesday, February 12, 2013

it's cold and there's no internet

Last Friday the phone company technicians decided to dig a hole so deep that a whale could be buried inside. They destroyed everything that was in the ground and we haven't had an Internet connection for 4 days. I'm going crazy! You can't play with people's addictions! I've been using my cell phone to read my emails and take a look at my Blogger dashboard but I can't do much else. I'm posting this from a coffee place again.

It's also very cold here. Yesterday I had to wake up at 7am and this is what it was like outside.


I've missed you all! I hope that by the end of the week everything will have gone back to normal.

11 comments:

  1. Καλό θα ήταν οι τεχνικοί να κάνουν τη δουλειά τους γρήγορα ,για να μην έχουμε διακοπές αλλά έλα που ο blogger κάνει και αυτός νερά ....Απέχω έως να διορθωθεί μόνο του ! Καλό Βράδυ !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Τι όμορφες φωτογραφίες...σχεδόν ένιωσα το κρύο!
    Ελπίζω να αποκαταστήσουν γρήγορα τη ζημιά!
    Καλό βράδυ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed that your internet is back soon. Looks like we are having similar weather; I'm ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those clear Winter skies make for beautiful photographs!
    Hope you're back soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning nature Evi,

    love them so much, surely a beautiful place where you live.
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha you have a smart phone with internet and you're still complaining? You kids and your internet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Αντε,μέ τό καλο νά τό φτιάξουν!Γιά αυτό σέ έχασα!!Υπέροχες οι φωτογραφίες σου!!Φιλάκια!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your pictures they are very dreamy. Hope you get Internet soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pictures - what a shame about the Internet - I wouldn't like that at all. I hope it soon gets sorted out.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Evi, It might be very cold there but it looks so beautiful. Hope you have a great weekend.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

goodreads

Followers